Friday 8 March 2013

Road to Nabba West + Hercules Olympia 2013

Hi everyone so we are at 8 weeks out from completion at the Nabba west on May 5th and 9 weeks out from Hercules Olympia in Colchester on the 11th.

So I thought I'd start this blog tread detailing my prep so you can see what I have to hopefully come in at a ripped 5% body fat!

Writing this as Im out doing my morning cardio which is about 30 - 35mins (prob 35 this morn as I'm writing as I walk and may end up veering out in the road)

Morning cardio will be done 6xper week from now on empty stomach. Although before I start I will have bcaa's and 2 x Ripped Fat burners.

Today is weigh in day and progress pics so will get the stats up later on.

Thanks for reading and if you got any questions or support, please post below and will be greatly appreciated! :)

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment